Our company is an established global company in the health care industry.
We are currently seeking an HR Executive to work the evening shift(USA timing)
The HR Executive will assist in all aspects of Human Resources including but not limited to:
• Review new hire paperwork for compliance and process new hire information through the HRIS system
• Set up current and new employees into Bamboo HR
• Assist with the payroll process
• Posting open positions within the company on various job boards in the US.
• Assist with administering training courses for new and current employees and tracking
• Work closely with Finance & Accounting department on resolving payroll discrepancies
• Serve as Human Resources point-of-contact for India team working the evening shift.
• Assist with the general administration and implementation of various Human Resources plans and procedures for all company employees
• Assist Recruiting team with Pre-Screen phone interviews with applicants
• B.B.A - Management, B.A - Any Specialization, English OR PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Strong organizational skills
• Great verbal communication in English
• Must have excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity
• Ability to handle and prioritize workload
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced, flexible environment