MRT will travel to various medical facilities assigned by the company's coordinators, to scan patient records. This is a temporary to permanent position.
* Ability to identify elements of a medical record's structure and content.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
* Compliance with maintaining confidentiality of patient health information.
* Field Agents will use a company laptop computer and portable scanner to retrieve sections of medical records which will be uploaded into a database.
Qualifications: (Absolute Requirement)
* Must have a valid State Drive License
* Must have a personal vehicle and current insurance under your name
* Clean Motor Vehicle Record
* Must have internet access at home
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong professional presentation skills.
* Excellent organizational skills required.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
* Excellent PC skills (including MS Word, Excel and Access) required.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds required.
* Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.