1. Interpreting medical records and assigning/verifying appropriate diagnostic codes.
2. Mentoring the given candidates and guiding them to improve efficiency.
3. Must be able to meet different turn-around times on various projects.
4. To report to respective Supervisor/Manager adequately, appropriately, and accurately.
5. Should maintain strict HIPAA compliance on all projects.
1. Must possess good knowledge in ICD-9-CM/CPT/HCPCS.
2. Good knowledge of Anatomy/Physiology/Pathology/Pharmacology/Medical Terminologies.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Knowledge of HIPAA will be an advantage.
5. Ability to think/proceed independently and to work collaboratively towards goals.
6. CPC/CCS certification will be an added advantage.